Intimate WM Heart / Gaming Chair
- Comfort with Lateral Support -Filled with high-quality recycled cotton, the thickest part of cushion can reach to 15cm, soft and elastic.Equipped with reinforced backrest,side surrounding cushion, adjustable headrest and waist rest, this chair can well support your neck, waist, shoulders and back sides, and even in a long time of intense game operation, it can also provide you with high strength support.
- High Quality Material&Stable and Durable PVC leather-optimized and upgrading internal steel frame structure, thickening tray and three-level gas rod with SGS certification, these high quality materials can perfectly assure your safety.Supporting with high load-bearing and stable chair base, its maximum load is up to 113kg.Through numerous fatigue test, the 360¡ã rotating nylon wheel is smooth with little noise,so it will not hurt your floor.
- Ergonomic&Convenient Adjustment-The ergonomic seat design can help you maintain good sitting posture.According to your specific needs, you can unlock the adjustment function of 10cm height lifting and pull the handle outward to achieve the overall synchronous tilt of the backrest and cushion.
- Fashion Appearance & Convenient Installation-Collocating black with red, blue, and grey, this chair presents a fashion appearance and dynamic beauty, which will catch your eyes at first sight.The package comes with detailed installation instructions and simple tools, making the installation process easy and convenient.
- Color: Black +Red/Black +Blue//Black +Grey
- Material: PVC, Recycled Cotton, Nylon
- Product size (cm) : 62W*64D*119H-128.5H
- Carton size (cm) : 83D*29W*60H
- Seat height(cm) : 45-55
- Cushion size (cm) : 51W*52D*15T (thickest part)
- Backrest size (cm) : 58 (width 49) *82
- Height from seat to armrest (cm) : 21
- Armrest size (cm) : 40.5*6.5
- Armrest gasket length (cm) : 35
- Maximum load bearing (kg) : 113
- Net weight (kg) : 13.8
- Gross weight (kg) : 16
- Chair * 1
- Installation Tool Kit * 1
- Instruction * 1
- The products are measured by hand within the margin of 1-2cm error.